Volunteers Always Welcome - contact us!
The Black Mountain Beautification Committee is pleased to announce the Community Improvement Award winners for Spring 2023
This award is sponsored by Black Mountain Beautification Committee to highlight businesses and residents who have taken pride in the curb appeal of their property.
The Program recognizes those who add beauty to the neighborhood with landscaping and maintenance of their properties.
Winners will be acknowledged with a decorative property sign to display in their properties, gift certificate to a local business, announcement in the paper, and on social media.
Proceeds for this award were raised at the Black Mountain Garden Show and Sale.
Criteria will be based on new and/or ongoing improvements to a property to increase its curb appeal for areas viewed from the street or that the public can enjoy. Factors include:
1. Well maintained, attractive property with pruned shrubs/trees, landscaped beds, and mowed lawn.
2. Property is litter free.
3. Buildings and fences are in good repair as not to distract from the landscape.
4. Made improvements to the outdoor area of the property that increased curb appeal or common areas that the community can enjoy.
5. Incorporating sustainable practices.
1. Properties located in Black Mountain
2. Residential and commercial properties are eligible.
3. As many as 4 awards can be given in June, September and December to residents and businesses.
3. Community and committee can nominate candidates
4. The award will be at the discretion of the committee or by the majority vote of the award committee.
5. All Improvement Property Recipients will receive a gift certificate from a local business plus be eligible for "Most Improved Property" recognition and prize. Awarded in December from all properties recognized in current year.
Please complete the Nomination Form below and email 2 pictures of the property with their
address to email@example.com.
Copyright © 2023 Black Mountain Beautification Committee - All Rights Reserved.